Wednesday, July 7, 2010

North Port Attorney, James Keim - Free Consult (941) 426-7900

North Port Lawyer James Keim - Always Providing a Free Initial Consultation. (941) 426-7900

I am a North Port Attorney conveniently located at 14140 Tamiami Trail, Suite C, North Port, FL 34287 - right next door to the Family Table Restaurant.

I focus my legal practice on the following areas:

AUTO ACCIDENT, PERSONAL INJURY & WRONGFUL DEATH CASES

BANKRUPTCY & DEBT RELIEF

CONSUMER AND FAMILY LAW


Feel free to call or email me today for a free, confidential consultation.

(941) 426-7900

email: northportlawfirm@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. The Criminal Justice System is a dangerous place. Some people go to jail and never come home. Your choice in selecting a lawyer can affect you and your family for the rest of your life.


    http://www.meltzlaw.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You posting are wonderful and informative.
    Power of Attorney

    ReplyDelete
  3. The info you provided in the blog that was really unique I love it!!! Cincinnati bankruptcy lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an informative blog by which I have got that info which I really wanted to get. NY criminal lawyer

    ReplyDelete